CE ISO Approved Taper Bushing for Cast Iron and Steel
|1-99 100-499 500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50 US $30 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
- Model NO.: 1008-120100
- Material: Cast Iron
- Manipulate Way: Robotics
- Toothed Portion Shape: Spur Gear
- Type: Circular Gear
- Model: 1008-120100
- Cerification: CE ISO for
- Comapny Address: Shanghai China
- Specification: 1008-120100
- HS Code: 8483600090
- Application: Industry
- Hardness: Soft Tooth Surface
- Manufacturing Method: Cast Gear
- Changes Way: Stepped
- Brand: Sypt
- Delivery Time: 30 Days for
- Port: Shanghai Port
- Trademark: SYPT
- Origin: Shanghai China
1.Clean shaft,bore,and outside of bushing,and bore of hub(taking bushing from hub if already assembled).Remove any oil.lacquer,or dirt.Placing bushing in hub and match half holes to make complete holes(each complete hole will be threaded on one side only).
2.Oil thread and point of set screws or thread and under head of cap screws.Place screws loosely in holes thatare threaded in hub one side see install bore.
3.Make sure bushing is free in hub.Slip assembly onto shaft and locatd in position desired.
4.Tighten screws alternately and evenly until all are pulled up very tightly.Use a piece of pipe on wrench to increase leverage,please refer to taper bushing screw torque which need to be asked.
5.If stall key,place it in the shaft keyway before install taper bushing.
6.After drive has been running under load for a short time stop and check tightness of screws.Fill other holes with grease to exclude dirt.
1. Taper bushes form the most convenient and cost effective method of fixing components to a
Mating shaft, without the need for any machining process.
2. Size ranges from 1008 to 120100,more information,please contact us.
3. Easy to install and remove.
4. Shallow keyway is available